You will develop and implement business development strategy that aligns with the organization’s Vision. Lead, direct, and control all business development activities to meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives.
– Develop and maintain strategic and profitable business relationships with new clients.
– Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
– Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
– will be responsible for the direct sales growth in target markets (target customer), with the aim of meeting and/or exceeding the sales targets in terms of turnover and first margin.
– Organize visits potentials clients and is responsible for developing maintaining long-term customer relationships with them.
– Ensure the financial sustainability of every business, in terms of DSO and working capital.
– Collaborate with other departments to find the proper technical and manufacturing up, in line with the market expectations.
– University Degree
– Multiple years of experience in Sales management positions in well-organized companies.
– Solid experience in FMCG is a plus.
– Capability of building commercial offers to customers (costing and pricing models, P&L forecast)
– Capable of understanding complex legal, financial and technical matters
– Fluent in English; French is a plus.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
– Knowledge of an ERP system (SAP is a plus).
– Good communication skills
– Knowledge of negotiation and presentation techniques
– Well-organized and able to work under pressure
– Natural team player
– Problem and conflict solving
– Willing to travel extensively.
– Type of contract: Permanent
– Full Time job
– Competitive salary plus bonus
– Located in Barcelona
for more information you can contact: selección@innotalentum.com[:]