Now we are hiring a Junior Researcher in advanced chemical textile materials:
- National and international projects execution
- Follow up of the actions with suppliers and clients
- Bibliographic search and description of the latest researches through state of the art reports
- Research and development tasks inside the chemical lab, related to the preparation of new formulations for chemical textile products with different functional properties: hydrophobia, oleophobia, fire-resistant, etc.
- Formulation application through different techniques such as foulard, scraper coating, stamping, spray, etc.
- Characterization of the developed formulations and coating: physicochemical analysis, rheological, contact angle, etc.
- Preparation of final reports
Education and Job requirements:
Textile/Chemical engineering or BSc in Chemistry
Knowledge in dye and textile finishing formulation, including materials, processes and techniques characterization for textile materials, colorants, finishing and coatings. Problem solving and data analysis.
Previous experience in dying and chemical products formulation for application in fiber materials (textile, paper) will be a plus, it applies for both the R&D departments of national and international companies and for technological centers.
Fast learning skills, analysis and synthesis, resilience and adaptability, team work ability, good communication skills (oral and written), responsibility, drive and creativity.
English is essential
Office (advanced user)
- Immediate start
- Full time position, 8 hours flexible working day
- Salary according to the candidate (skills and background)