Now we are hiring a Senior Researcher in advanced chemical textile materials:
- Execution and technical management of national and international projects
- Follow up of the actions with suppliers and clients
- Bibliographic search and description of the latest researches through state of the art reports
- Research and development tasks inside the chemical lab, related to the preparation of new formulations for chemical textile products with different functional properties: hydrophobia, oleophobia, fire-resistant, etc.
- Selection of materials for new formulation development (resins, solvents, additives, functional particles, etc) according to technical requirements
- Formulation application through different techniques such as foulard, scraper coating, stamping, spray, etc.
- Characterization of the developed formulations and coating: physicochemical analysis, rheological, functionality evaluation, etc.
- Data analysis
- Conclusions and recommendation reports
- New proposals writing in the field of dye and finishing and coating textile formulation
Education and Job requirements:
Textile/Chemical engineering or BSc in Chemistry
- PhD or MSc in paper and textile engineering adds value
- Knowledge in dye and textile finishing formulation, including materials, processes and techniques characterization for textile materials, colorants, finishing and coatings. Problem solving and data analysis
- Previous experience with industrial clients and other technological and research centers. Negotiation skills
Previous experience in dying and chemical products formulation for application in fiber materials (textile, paper) will be a plus, it applies for both the R&D departments of national and international companies and for technological centers.
Fast learning skills, analysis and synthesis, resilience and adaptability, team work ability, good communication skills (oral and written), responsibility, drive and creativity
English is essential
Other languages (German, French) will be a plus
Office (advanced user)
- Immediate start
- Full time position, 8 hours flexible working day
- Salary according to the candidate (skills and background)