Now we are hiring a Senior Researcher Specialist in electrolyte:
- Managing projects and people
- Creating test plans and conducting battery tests for both known technologies and emerging system
- Creating test plans and conducting tests for electrochemical systems in general (corrosion, electroplating, electro-leaching, metal/mineral/plastic separation…)
- To technically participate to the elaboration of propositions for new direct tenders with companies or collaborative projects at both national and European level
Education and job requirements:
- Strong technical knowledge in electrolyte and interface for electrochemical system
- Battery testing and data analysis.
- Technologies: Supercapacitor, lithium ion, solid state, LiS, LiO2, Al-Ion, flow cell.
- MSc degree in electrochemistry/chemistry or PhD with experience specific to the field.
- At least 3 years in industry o private technological center
- Relevant experience in an electrochemical laboratory and concrete experience related to electrolyte.
- Knowledge relating to material and concept for energy storage technologies (Solid state, Advanced Li-Ion, Al-Air/Ion, LiO2, LiS, solid state) and supercapacitors
- Knowledge on battery manufacturing is a plus
- Experience in electrified vehicle or/and stationary application is a plus
- Organized, proactive, oriented to team working and also self-reliant, able to generate new concepts and take decision by his/her own. Strong analytical and creative skills are mostly recommended.
- Able to generate new ideas such as investigation line or solving issue by his/her own
- Management both of persons and projects is a plus.
Languages: English is required. Working daily language is mostly Spanish. Additional language will be valued.
Software: Basic (Microsoft Pack Office and Laboratory software, EC-lab.)
What we offer
- Immediate incorporation, salary according to skills and background, hours flexible working day